There are seven super simple steps for optimizing your GMB page.
Check each one off and you too could get 237% more website traffic.
Looking for a digital marketing quick win? Then start by setting up a Google My Business (GMB) page.
GMB is a free service for businesses. Optimizing this page gives Google all the important information about your business and is a fast way to win brownie points with the world’s biggest search engine. And they love it!
Because as soon as Google returns you as a result, all the really helpful details and news about your company is right there for your customers to access.
A well optimized GMB page is about being helpful. And there are seven steps to being super helpful.
In this course you’ll learn:
- Why Google Maps are so important
- What images you can share on Google and how to find photo inspiration
- How to write a helpful business description
- A simple way to add tracking code so you can measure traffic from GMB to your site
- How GMB lets you promote products
- Why reviews are so important (and how to encourage customers to leave reviews)
- How often you should be posting.
And at the end you’ll get a checklist worksheet for tracking each optimization as you complete it.