What’s this workshop all about?
This workshop is for you if you’re
- stuck for ideas
- don’t have the time
- not sure where to start with a content marketing plan.
Remove the pain-in-the-ass factor and set a clear direction for your content marketing. Get ideas for things you can post and share immediately, and learn how to use the framework that will make future content planning a breeze.
During the 2 hours, we’ll cover
- How to set your content marketing aims and ultimate end goal
- Choosing the right channels for your content marketing (blogs, emails, specific social channels, etc)
- The art of finding relevant, interesting content ideas so you’ll never be stuck for what to share
- The important relationship between search intent and search volume
- How to measure content performance, so you can do more of what works and avoid wasting time on stuff that doesn’t.
The BIG takeaway
At least two weeks’ worth of quality content ideas. (Probably more.)
Plus, the framework you need to keep generating the right content for your business.
Getting the most out of this workshop
Before November 17, there are a few things you can do to maximize our time together.
- You’ll be emailed a prompt workbook and blank content calendar closer to the date.
- Familiarize yourself with the workbook.
- Start filling in the calendar.
- Bring a productive mindset. We’re going to cram a lot into the 2 hours.
This workshop is part of the Compass Cares series
100% of the proceeds will go to The Alzheimer’s Association
This workshop is part of a series called Compass Cares. It’s my opportunity to use my skills and knowledge to help business owners like you, as well as raise funds for charities that are working to make a practical, noticeable difference in the lives of the people they support.
The cost of your ticket, less a small payment processing fee, is donated to that workshop’s chosen charity.
Not only is the charity different each time, so is the topic we’ll cover. From SEO to analytics and content marketing, my aim is to demystify the digital marketing subjects that are holding your business back.
Can’t make the workshop on the day? No problem. All workshops are recorded so you can tune in later.*
*A quick necessary legal note to say that by registering for the workshop you’re consenting to be recorded. You don’t have to turn your camera on (so you can stay in your pajamas if you want), but if you choose to come on screen or speak it will be captured.
Meet your workshop host
What I’m like to work with
"The best bit (apart from her taking the time to talk me through it all) is that I’m now crystal clear on the keywords my site pages should be targeting."
"I'm now clear on which keywords I need to be using on each page of my website and have an easy to follow task list to give my website the spring clean it's been craving."